- Adrienne Vittadini Women's Cazenovia Black Dress Pumps
- New Womens Patent Leather Stiletto High Heels Pumps Shoes Formal Dress Shoes New
- Azura by Spring Step Women's Aketi Wedge Sandal
- Brian Atwood Platform Leather Pumps Size 37
- L.A.M.B. Women Nikko Natural Pony Leopard Dyed Animal Print LAMB Platform Heels
- Giuseppe Zanotti Peep Toe Platform Pump Platino Size 39 with Box Pre Owned
- New CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN BLACK Platform WEDGE HEEL SHOES Canvas Espadrilles 41
- Nine West Womens Jadlin Leather Dress Sandal- Pick SZ/Color.
- Via Spiga Esther Cinnamon Brown Platform Wedge Strappy Open Toe Sandals Shoes 10
- New Prada Black with Satin Pink Bow Sandal Sipper Sz 38/ us 8 Retail $500
- ADIDAS SUPER STAR FOUNDATION BLACK [AF5666] MEN'S SNEAKERS SIZE 16
- Man's/Woman's Vans Sk8-Hi Black/Black/Black (VN000TS9BJ4) Innovative design discount Diversified new design
- Man/Woman Supra Stacks Vulc Black/Brown S92007 Men's Year-end special promotions High-quality materials Recommended today
- Nike Men's Air Zoom Huarache 2K4 Kobe USA Olympic Shoes Size 9.5 308475-400
- 2015 Nike Air Jordan Spike Lee Forty PE SZ 8 Black Fire Red Retro 807541-002 EUC
- Nike Air Jordan XX9 Playoff Pack Basketball Shoes Cool Blue 749143-104 Mens 10.5
- Men's/Women's New Balance Men's M990RY4 - M990v4 Packaging diversity New style A balance between toughness and hardness
- PUMA 19001505 Mens Enzo Mesh Sneaker- Choose SZ/Color.
- NIKE AIR MAX CB 94 LOW BLACK RUNNING SHOES MEN'S SELECT YOUR SIZE
- Michael Shannon Mens Radcliffe Chukka Boots, Grey, US 8
- Ariat Men's Sport Outfitter Western Cowboy Boot Fiddle Brown/Blue 12 D(M) US
From the Blog
June 7, 2019This piece is a reflection from CIRD team member Evelyn Immonen on her experience at the Rural Generation Summit 2019, and the opinions are her own.
Womens Clear High Heels bow open toes Stilettos Party Wedding shoes Court Shoes May 22, 2019The Citizens' Institute on Rural Design is now accepting applications for its 2019 funding opportunities
Established in 1991, the Citizens' Institute on Rural Design™ has convened more than 60 workshops in all regions of the country, empowering residents to leverage local assets for the future in order to build better places to live, work, and play.
CIRD supports host communities before and after their workshops via informational conference calls and webinars that cover critical topics in community engagement, rural design, partnership development, and workshop planning.